Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Volcanic ash foils Katrina's travel to London

GREAT OFFERS & DISCOUNTS 4 U IS WAITING HERE :


Katrina Kaif was to travel to London to be with her family but her plans were foiled and she was stranded at Mumbai's international airport as volcanic ash erupting from Ireland enveloped major parts of Europe and paralysed air traffic.

"It was a very important family function. And I had to attend. I never realised it'd be impossible to make it. When I reached the Mumbai airport I came to know about what had happened. I was still not disheartened because I thought at the most, I'd be delayed... as I often am. When it comes to travel, one learns to be patient at airports," Katrina said.

Little did she realise that she would have to return home.

"Such things are bound to happen increasingly if we continue to abuse our environment. Personally, I wouldn't have minded missing the flight. But it was a very important family gathering. Not being part of it really hurt," the actress said.

Until Sunday night Katrina was desperately trying to find other means of travelling to London.

"I don't care if it is by train or boat. I've to get to London," she said frantically.

Five Filters featured article: Chilcot Inquiry. Available tools: PDF Newspaper, Full Text RSS, Term Extraction.

http://bit.ly/9JbctT

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO ZAMANA